Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

baby London is born...

on a may29th is when she decided to come to the world great day cause it was my sis bday... she weight 5lbs 7ounces and she was born at 3:05pm. i had contractions but not that i couldnt handle it ... she came around 37wks and 4 days durin my pregnancy very early compared to hailey.. few i thank god for that...i really want to have her alreadyy this pregnancy wasnt that great not that i had sickness but other issues,, but im glad thats over with and i have my 2 girlz...










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's sooo cute and I looove her name! great choice. aww why was your pregnancy so-so? I know my 2nd baby will be better times and better, my pregnancy with Daniel was a little negative because my fam were being jerks ugh.

Yannet said...

Congrats hun! She is gorgeous!

meli said...

diana ill tell u in fb.. oneofe these days y....@gm thanks

Princess Feef said...

heyyy Congrats ,, LATE .. but ,, super cute baby girl ,, =)

meli said...

thanks its never too late lol