Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

MAC COSMETICS ..WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TOO

I'm waiting for this line to come out soonn..the only thing i like is the shadows! Also I'm not into the lipgloss at all ... is not as glossy for the price i have one dazzle and i dont like it at all thank god i got that from b2m cause i would of return it asap!!!
                                    





Mac is coming out with a line of Disney of all the bad witches im soo looking forward to it mostly cause of the packaging but 1st i gotta like the colors and product if not im not buying anything.. 


6 comments:

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

THE FIRST COLLECTION YOU WROTE ABOUT WITH THE EYESHADOWS CAME OUT TODAY SOME EYESHADOWS WERE DISAPPOINTMENTS WITH COLOR PAY OFF!

meli said...

really thanks for letttin me kno

Glamorous Glory said...

thas freaking awsome!!!!

Anonymous said...

it already came out, i didn't like anything from it, i saw it at my job.

meli said...

yg i knowwwwwwwww i just went the other day and i didnt c it... glori anit it

BottledBeauty said...

Ooo, neat. I can't wait to go see the collection.