Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Watches its like my Accessories (vintage)

Timex gold digital watch expandable
walmart

Can you say totally 1970's and 80's soo loving this watch i know my dad rock this in thoses days he saw it on me and said i like that watch i used to wear it back then..lol... just looking at this watch makes me feel in the late 70's and also feel fashionable retro.. loveeeeeee ..Alot of fashion is the early 80;s r coming back like the harlem pants ,,wish i can wear them but makes my btt look flat lol..
this is my down time watch 2nd one its my dress up watch!!





"The DAds watch"

i couldnt go steal my dad watch cause he still uses his lol.. but this watch catches my eyes big and vintage i love anythin old and classi also music which ill be blogging about that soon ..IM very into retro and the clothing which Im looking into buy me a vintage dress soon,, just that the price need to be cheap... anywhoo i totally love this watch not cause of the time but cause its gold and big im deff not using it for a watch more like for style...!!! WILL POST BETTER PICTURE OF IT SOON

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the one drbrooklyn got. You dad's watch is nice.

I just nominated you for an award on my blog too.

meli said...

i like that one too but its too expensive for me lol