Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FASHION NIGHT OUT !! IN SOHO NYC

So MY day started out great there;s nothin like nyc im telling you guys
the light of the city is never ending and aww make u breath heavenly love the
night life in nyc OH YES BY THE WAY I LOVE MY JEAN JACKET LOL>> GESH
I did a pink look with a light purple on the top..
what i used
mac studio fix foundation
based soft o
ON my lid i used passionate
on the crease i used beauty mark blend it very well cant tell its dark..
On the crease i used naked lunch
eyes liner and mascara not mac
on the water line black pencil not mac
lipstick creme de nude
bronzer for the cheeks
all mac product besides whats stayed 
I cant go to the city with out having pink berry:) Also i got
lucky i went in Victoria secret and i did a raffle
i was so  happy to know that they were
having the undies 7/25 waiting in line
they called out my number i usually never win anything
but i guess it was my day so i won 100 DOllors in a gift card
to tell you i don't ever find bra's for me der ever but hey it was free
so y not so far im loving them :)
THE 9/!! lights 
ME!!!

4 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Love the makeup look. I have always wanted to try Pinkberry. It looks so good.

Princess Feef said...

u look gorgeous <3
and aww that pink berry looks yummy ,,
we have it in dubai ,, actually every where in all the malls ..
i just never tried it =S .. need to check it out .

meli said...

yessss girls try it ull love it soo muchoo

Glamorous Glory said...

love the outfit!