Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

JEANS into SHORT JEANS


I've been looking for some denim short for a while but i cant seem to find the right ones.
so i was going out on fri and i needed something to wear and i didnt want to wear no skirt or long jeans , i wanted to wear something different so i check with my sis to see if she had some of
my old jeans that i given to her.. And what do you know she still have them.. so i decided to cut them and they became my denim shorts.. hope ya love xoxo

MY complete outfit

5 comments:

leslie said...

haha OMG i do this all the time! especially summer time! i cut all my jeans into shorts its cheap! n its a way to control how short you want to go, and you look freaking gorgeous babe! love your whole look!

Barbra said...

I love that you did that! Ive been wanting to wear shorts with tights but couldnt find the right pair.. might have to cut some of mine!

meli said...

thanks... its easy just line it with a white pencil.. and cut it straight i think darker jeans goes better with tights

Blanca1018♥ said...

Great idea...
i need to try this out cuz sometimes shorts just don't seem to fit "right" :D

Cute outfit by the way.

-Blanca

Gaby Fauchon said...

I always do this with old jeans!