Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Makeup Forever shadows

I love the makeup forever shadows they are pricey,:( but hey the color pay off
is absolutely  amazing. I got this quad like a year ago and I had the
purple 92 for while before.  i got the quad and the colors  I cant seem to remember the numbers
but as soon as i find out i'll post it up. Also the best thing about it is that when you buy them
separately they can come out off the case with out any cutting , burning or messing up the shadows. You can easily take it out and put it in bigger palette :)


The PINK COLOR IS BRIGHTER IN PERSON

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those look so nice, I bet the quad is pricey? Cuz I know the single shadows are $19 or so I really like #92 I def want to try them. I hate deporting from mac I end up cracking the shadow and getting burned :(

Unknown said...

WOW! Those are really pigmented! Love the colors.

Princess Feef said...

they look amazing ,, never tried their eye shadows ,, tho we have makeup forever counter/store in every mall here ,, i think i need to check them out

Unknown said...

Oh wow they are amazing! Loving the blue. The only thing I have ever purchased from MUFE was the HD Concealer, the best 40 bucks I have ever spent.

Def will keep some eyeshadows on my wishlist.

meli said...

Im glad ya love it is pricey but it worth buy some colors.. i love the purple

Sareezfashions said...

Great post.. all the outfits are awesome...

Salwar