Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Soft brown!

Here is a makeup post ! 

The other day I wanted to do a nice quick soft brown look , but I still wanted it to look intense but natural glow!! I decided to glow my skin and my eyes give it a soft brown smokey inner and outer eye :)


On my skin I used MAC face and body and mineralize skin finish powder all over To set my makeup. 
Cheeks I use mineralize in dark I wanted a soft natural contour. I used a skin finish face powder for the natural contour glow.  On top of that I used a mineralize blush in exotic ember (its my fav) and to give it a awesome glow I used extra dimension skin finish in whisper of gilt :)  all Mac products 

Eyes 
I used red brick on the crease and brown script in the outer inner corners of the eyes. Middle of the eye lid I used a Mac pigment in frost just a tab. under the waterline i used  feline eyeliner and under that i used to smoke out under the eyes brown script . For cat liner I used black eyeliner from wet&wild, 415 red cherry lashes... Lips myth with a clear gloss :)

Hope everyone love !!!
 

No comments: