Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Copper Sparkle

GM! Lovies don't mine my little brow hairs on my brow bone;) today eyes I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. I usually do alot of safe neutrals. Alot browns and orange color. But today I wanted to use pigments and brights.. I see I still stayed in the same zone hehe.. (I think) . On my brows I used lingering shaded lightly, I prime my eyes with soft o paint pot , crease I used goldenrod blended out and on my lid I used copper sparkle mix with fix plus to give me more intense color, and to give it the smokey effect on the corner of my eyes I used Nehru shadow blended out.. Also blended it out under my eyes :)  On my water line I used feline pencil ( all products used are MAC products)  zoom water fast masacra for my lashes and # 48 false lashes .. Hope everyone enjoys!!


No comments: