Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Becca cosmetics and house of lashes :)

Hey beauties , so I've heard a lot about the new becca cosmetics pressed highlighter in opal "new" to me but has came out before , and sold out quick.. I'm guessing it was limited not sure .. But once Ive read reviews and saw that everyone was talking about The product I had to go see for my self! I didn't want to miss out. Almost sold out in all sephora and in NYC only selected sephora that sells becca cosmetics. You know I had put the highlighter on hold ASAP heheh.. Anywho I love  the highlighter , it's kinda of gold and its deff worth the money!!!! Retail for $40 love!!!! Give the skin a nice glow... House of lashes is gorg. Thick and beautiful gives you full effect in your lashes. Top to bottom pixie lux and siren lashes :) I'm sure you can reuse them. 

No comments: