Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Nadia Aboulhosn

Today I got the privilege to do makeup on this lovely lady!!! Nadia Aboulhosn style blogger, plus size blogger. When I started my blogger I started to follow Nadia .. She was the 1st plus size blogger I've seen here .. Her style so chic and simple an everyday wear but with more style .. Very american apperal type .(mix and match casual). I love it !! Not only because she was different but because she has so much confidences in her own skin .. Which at the time I just had a baby and complain about my self and I saw her and I'm like I wish I had the confidences to take pictures and pose just like her. What crazy is that I found her  on ig years later and then same wk got to do her makeup for a shoot !! Which I'll will update later on .. ☺️

No comments: