Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Star and Rockets does the trick!

Ok! Let me start off by saying I just came up with this purple look. I went with it picking up colors and started blending. Ofcourse I went with my all time favorite face and body c4 foundation with mineralize foundation in NC25 mixed, to give me a light warm look! With the mineralize powder in medium dark. To bronze my skin I used Dark mineralize powder on cheeks , forehead, Nose , chin. On the lips a nude gloss. Wish I knew the name . On the eyes I used stars and rockets mac shadow with Blackberry on the inner and outer eyes all mac products . Extra products I used black Inglot gel liner which I love 😍For Brows I used Lingering, no brand lashes , feline black liner , zoom water proof mascara. Hope you enjoy!  

No comments: