Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

New goodies

I'm basically putting up all my new goodies I have purchase for the last couple of months
and I've been slacking on my post. I have some more shadow palette that I add to my kit that I will be   posting. lets start off with the ABH palette , loving the colors and the shimmers on this palette, good for travel and for a makeup artist because has arrange of colors. 

Also when ulta had a sale I went quick to grab me somethings I've been wanting to try out. The Highlighter smells so good and its so soft and the pigment is Amazing you can used this anyway for your cheeks to your body shin and for your eyes. The bronzer also smells Amazing even better , the color pay off is goldmine Amazing as well! by far my best low budget makeup purchase.

I was looking for a good setting spray that makes your makeup look (skin) last longer and doesn't show your lines , so far this all my favorite even the skin primer from Too Face. TOOFACE products smell so good like coconut :)
They also had this Dermablend setting powder on sale. I've heard so many good things and once I knew this baby was on sale I had to get it as well, its super smooth and isn't drying . For my skin, works well. I haven't got no flash back.


No comments: