Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

late bday outting..:)

My b-day was last wk and i didnt have very much of big plans  that wk-end
so my hubby wanted to something cute and take me out ..
 HE SUCH A GOODD HUBBYY... always pleasing me
I had a great night i loved it didnt know if it was going to like the place but it was as great as my 25th but it's was almost like doing it all over but better... not to mention this yr with 2 kids... and still looking on point..going to pregnancy it tough all those hormones and body changes few i thank GOD for listening to me on everything...
 With my unnecessary things and necessary

I recreated this look  ..

I'm wearing american apparel black dress with steve madden raspberry shoes






LOVE HIM ALWAYZZZ

14 comments:

Glamorous Glory said...

how u bloggin at the same time>????!!! lol...love the pics!!! AWSOOOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

BeautyAmbition.net said...

happy belated birthday!

meli said...

thanks......... same time ??

Lima said...

Hsppy belated birthday! You look absolutely GORGEOUS! And I heart your eye make up! Also the dress looks fabulous . xx

Anonymous said...

I was going to say you look on point, outfit, hair and makeup, you don't look like you just had a baby! love the AA dress. the pics looked like a lot of fun :]

meli said...

Thanks girllls ....

Princess Feef said...

awwwwww happy birthday hun
u look gorgeous =)
and may all ur wishes come true ,,, hugs xxx

Nikosmommy said...

Gorgeous! Looks like a great night out with your hubs! Happy birthday!!!

TheBeautyAddict said...

happy belated birthday :)
love the outfit!!

check out my blog, and if you like please subscribe :

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

xxoo

meli said...

thanksssssss girlss xoxo

Unknown said...

Diva, you looked hot girl! Sexy mama!

Anonymous said...

You look great, you and your boo are so cute!

meli said...

thankssssssxoxo

nicoletta said...

Hi there just found your blog, you look gorgeous, hair, makeup outfit. Hope you had a great night x